Friday, October 25, 2013

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The favorite place that I would like to visit is japan; why?, because is a far place, with a complete different language that we cannot understand, even though we try to put attention carefully. The way that they write with kanji, the form that they eat, without knife and fork, the way that they used to be dressed in the past, all are different and very interesting things; it would be like a great adventure to visit them, with a complete different culture like we have.  I would like to eat their meals and taste sake, their typical drink, and I would like to visit places where is practiced aikido, Japanese martial arts. It is like a spiritual doctrine of perfection, persistence, repetition of movements to reach the perfection balance within energies. All this things that I have described now and more are the powerful reasons to visit japan; their extremely patient and dedication to make some things like origami or the haiku, typical Japanese poem. Especially I would like to visit Japan because my favorite writer is Kawabata, a Japanese famous writer who has written some novels and he won the novel price of literacy in 1968. For those and more reason Japan is an unavoidable destiny for people who like to visit places with ancient cultures and modern life, but I wouldn't like to live or study there because it would be very difficult to became accustomed.

2 comments:

  1. I think that Japan is a very exotic place, I hope that you can fulfill your aspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would like to visit Japan, too :) I think that their culture it's really weird and so different. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete