Friday, December 13, 2013

English Language Challenges

Hi, now I am going to write about my English learning process and how I can improve my English skills; I think that the subject, this year at the university, has been a little bit difficult because we have to be prepared for different kind of task, we are at the four level yet, so we have to make an effort to improve, to speak more, to write English and, of course for my, not to be embarrassed when I have to speak. It is difficult but I like because I have learned a lot, I have improved my English skills, and I feel prepare to take the test, the oral and written test.
I think that the use of blogs has been very important to develop the written abilities, to feel ourselves calm. It is a little difficult because you have to use your time well, you have to finish at time and you have to make three comments to yours classmate, so sometimes you are nervous at the beginning because you think that you are not going to finish it.
I think that I need to improve many aspects of my English because English is spoken all over the world, it is an international language and it is necessary to travel, to make business and to communicate with anybody. I think that the unique way to improve my English is reading some pieces of news or anything, and take advantage of every opportunity to speak with somebody, even though your English level is intermediate.

Outside the English class, I will use my English at my summer job; I sell handcraft at a touristic shop, so there are many people who come from different places of the world, most of them speak English to communicate, so I have to speak good English, enough to express myself and to understand what they want to say. 

2 comments:

  1. You are very good in this class, congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the English is very useful in this world.

    ReplyDelete